CASE Credit Union
CASE Credit Union was chartered in 1936 to serve Lansing area teachers and administrators as Lansing Teachers Credit Union. From operating within Lansing High School with 180 members, today, nearly 80 years later, we serve a membership of over 44,000 members and operate seven branches throughout the Greater Lansing area, while controlling over $280 million in assets. We pride ourselves in living our mission of assisting members and employees to achieve financial success through service that is superior, convenient, and easy to use.
CASE is heavily focused on serving the credit union mission of people helping people. We are dedicated to continuing our efforts in strengthening of our community through school education programs, supporting charities, and providing financial awareness. As an award winning credit union, we are always looking for new and innovative ways to meet the financial needs of our members by improving and providing enhanced products, services, and features. We strive to be the place our members refer to for achieving financial success and improving their quality of life.
CASE is also Community Development Credit Union (CDCU). A CDCU is a credit union with a mission of serving low and moderate-income people and communities.
As credit unions, CDCUs are:
- Nonprofit and tax-exempt (but not a charity)
- Cooperatively owned and governed - one member, one vote
- Regulated, fully-insured financial institutions
CDCUs specialize in providing:
- Fairly priced loans, including to members with imperfect, limited or no credit history
- A safe place to save and build assets
- A place to conduct transactions at reasonable cost
- Financial education and counseling for its members
- Products, services and support that can help members to free themselves from high-cost and predatory debt, gain control over their personal finances, and achieve economic wellbeing.
Our Mission is to assist members and employees to achieve financial success through service that is superior, convenient, and easy to use.
Members, as owners of CASE Credit Union, will receive superior member service through accurate and effective handling of their accounts. To achieve this service philosophy, we will:
- Utilize state of the art technology for member service delivery
- Maintain a well-trained staff, knowledgeable in all credit union services
- Respond to members concerns with feeling and empathy
Use the contact us form to send us your questions, comments and suggestions. When you contact us by Email, you will receive a response within 24 hours or on the following business day.
The CASE Credit Union Contact Center is accessible to help you meet your financial needs with ease. Our Member Service Representatives have the knowledge and tools to provide you with the personalized financial services you request whether its taking your loan application, processing account transactions or simply answering your questions. We are here to serve you. Call us today.